All students currently enrolled or entering Calvary as a 9th grader or above must declare their intent regarding graduation. Any student who seeks to graduate from DCA must follow all policies and fulfill all requirements set forth regarding graduation. Students who declare a lack of intent to graduate and change that intent at a later time will not be allowed to graduate unless they have followed graduation policies and fulfilled all requirements. Please note the following stipulations regarding graduating from Calvary:
- Students must select a diploma plan from the time of their initial enrollment or entry into high school.
- A recommended sequence of classes will be distributed upon selection of diploma plan. This sequence is the basis for the school’s scheduling of classes. Students who choose to diverge from the recommended sequence risk scheduling conflicts, at no fault of the school, which may result in the inability to register for required course work and thus prevent graduation.
- All academic core courses (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Foreign Language) must be taken on campus from the time of the student’s initial enrollment or entry into high school. (Exception: Students may transfer one course from off campus each academic year.)
- A minimum of five credits must be completed on campus to earn a diploma from DCA.
- Students must submit scores from either the SAT or ACT in order to receive a diploma.
- Students must attain a final GPA of 2.00 to graduate.
- All students who wish to transfer credits into Calvary must fulfill all requirements as stated in the handbook. Failure to do so may result in the transfer course not receiving approval and the student not graduating.
Summer Office Hours
There will NOT be an
information meeting June 4.
For information contact
Used Book Sale
Used Uniform Sale
Deadline to enroll
2013 Summer Camps
Parker Uniform Flyer
Calvary has a NEW Online Credit Card "Donation" option. See "Donation" button on the bottom-left corner of our webpage.
Please check back for daily updated news.